The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket electric motocross bike has been a favorite among kids and adults for many years. It’s affordable, reliable, and fun to ride. The MX350 is great for riding around the neighborhood or on trails.
It’s not meant for jumps or rough terrain, but it can handle small bumps and hills. The bike has a powerful motor and can reach speeds of up to 14 miles per hour. This Razor motocross bike can hold 140lbs. It also has a long-lasting battery, so you can ride for 30 minutes without having to recharge.
Well, most parents don’t. Don’t worry though. We’ve got the best solution for you! Grab the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike and let the fun begin.
What’s a Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Bike?
This Razor MX350 is simply a scaled-down electric motor-cross dirt bike. The bike is battery-powered and is cool for kids and parents who want to have a go at off-road riding. Simply put, this is the best thing for beginners with an insatiable thirst for speed/ power.
Specification Of Razor MX350
|Max Speed||14 mph (22 km/h)|
|Run Time||Up To 30 Min|
|Battery||24V (Two 12V) lead-acid|
|Charge Time||12 Hours|
|Range||7 Miles (11 km)|
|Brake||Hand Operated, Rear|
|Weight Limit||140 Pounds|
|Price||Check Latest Price|
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike Review
In order to get the best kick at the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike, it is important that you understand the type of toy you are buying your kids. To help, we have prepared this comprehensive Razor MX350 Review to give you the perfect go when finding your first dirt bike for your kid.
Main Features Of MX350
- With awesome speeds of up to 12 mph, a cool and stylish look, and large pneumatic tires, this dirt bike is a looker with many features to enjoy.
- To hit us off is the electric motorbike’s battery power that will leave your kid with an awesome runtime around the terrain with friends and family.
- The bike uses a chain-driven motor with a single-speed design that will power it fully once your kid master’s the bike’s twist grip throttle control.
- Thanks to its large knobby pneumatic tires and a hand-operated brakes on the bike’s rare end your kid can control the bikes speed, use, and batteries
- More importantly, the bike’s 140-pound weight can be easy to handle for the age bracket of 13 and above that, the manufacturer has recommended.
It might surprise you, but every parent who bought their kids an electric motorbike is yet to get negative feedback. The bike is often a dream come true for kids who love to speed down alleys, grass lawns, pavements, and even pavements.
- Like you will find out from other top-rated razor mx350 review, the MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike was designed with modern technology and style to give today’s kids the chance to enjoy a professional edge with dirt bikes and it never disappointed.
- The high defining appeal and the stylish ergonomic design is super ideal for kids who want to step out in style and develop a brand of their own. If you bought this bike for your kid, there isn’t any shred of doubt that they will enjoy the best riding experiences.
- In order to guarantee that, the bike’s knobby wheels and double stitched seat blend in well with high-end metallic alloy frame that gives it a rugged touch for all the off-road rigorous rides and more.
- The non-slip rubberized handles also work well to apply cool control on the throttle, while the high suspension will leave your kid with a smooth ride however bumpy the terrain may be and regardless of the weather.
- And that’s not all, when your kid gets this bike, they will enjoy simply to use the hand-operated brake that makes the bike easy to control.
- They will also have a double crown fork, easy to find retractable kickstand, a 24V rechargeable battery, and an included battery charger.
- List Element
For an electric motorbike of its kind, this model has really done the manufacturer proud. Thanks to its motor capacity and high performance which is basically wrapped up by the following factors.
It hits the high speeds of up to 12 mph which are easy for kids to control or get a grip on. This is great for minimizing accidents and also at giving your kids enough chance to grow and become better.
- The battery when fully charged will give your kid’s MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Bike a runtime of up to 30 minutes of pure fun. The bike’s battery is a 24V battery that will give the bike enough power.
- The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike uses two 12V lead acid batteries with a rechargeable system. This means that if you want your bikes performance to remain at the very top notch, you need to charge it regularly.
- The very first charge should take 12 hours in the least. So before you give the bike to your kid, make sure that you charge it as advised. You can even do a razor mx350 battery upgrade depending on what you actually need too.
The power is also un-doubtable as the bike boasts a 350-watt electrical motor and comes with a high torque on a chain driven motor. It is the power that sets this bike apart and which makes it super ideal for off-road needs, unlike other bikes.
You won’t have to set up the bike or adjust any parts when you buy in order to give it the best performance capacity. The bike comes with major parts already assembled and all you’ve got to do is just a bonus!
Once assembled and ready to hit the road, the bike measures 44 inches X 24.5 inches X 31 inches and will be able to hold up to 140 pounds of weight at full capacity. That by our own findings suits any kid between 9 – 13 years and above. However, it seems rather small if the kid is a little grown.
So what’s the razor mx350 age range? If you are wondering, you’d be happy to know that we rushed through a number of user feedback and found out that many people bought the bikes for their 9-year-old kids but no more than 13 years. The most important thing though is that you give it to a kid who is old enough to understand how it’s used.
Well, the color of the bike is an absolute stunner. It is a super glossy blue color with thunderbolt road racing patterns across each side of the bike. This gives the bike a bold touch best fitted for the toughest contents.
On rare occasions will you find the bike in another color! Yellow, pink, and black have been used before but that how far the color variations go but this can be customized.
Even so, there is no doubt as to how cool your kid would feel when hitting up the throttle to the nozzle! You can always give your kid the best start to a professional ride and an all-new look spruced up bike design.
The bike is a modern design and well, you may never exhaust all its features even if you bought it today. Even so, you should know these additional features.
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Folding foot pedals
- High-end suspension
- Front and rare tire guard
- Stylish large metallic rimmed wheels.
Best Electric Motor Accessories That Your Razor MX350 Can Use
The best thing about this bike is there aren’t many razor mx350 common problems that you should worry about. The bike is a smooth rider and an easy model to upgrade. Take it as your next big challenge while you kid grows up. And just to start you off, here are a few accessories that you can use to upgrade the mx350 any day!
1. Masione Scooter Battery Charger for Razor MX350, Razor Pocket ModRazor Pocket Rocket
No products found.
The Masione Scooter Battery Charger works with 24V batteries and supports a 1.5A three inline system that works pretty well as a DC connector and supports up to 36W. It is easy to fix and highly compatible with other chargers.
2. Razor E200 (V24+), E300 (V20+) Controller
No products found.
Another top accessory is the Razor E200 (V24+), E300 (V20+) Controller. It works with many bikes and will easily support a variety of bikes including the E200 V24+, MX400 V33+, E300 V20+, Pocket Mod V45+, MX350 V33+, and the Pocket Rocket (PR200) V27+. It also works well with the razor mx350 speed control system.
3. Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket 2 Set 12 Volt Replacement Batteries
No products found.
After a while, your bike’s battery will wear out due to wear and tear. The Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket 2 Set 12 Volt Replacement Batteries will step in so well. They are cool and work also with the razor mx500. The battery is maintenance free and also spill proof in design.
4. MX350 / MX400 Inner Tube – Genuine Razor
No products found.
Finally, among the best accessories, we have the MX350 / MX400 Inner Tube Tires for Genuine Razor. They are super ideal, superior in quality and will also work well with the razor mx350 training wheels. The best thing about these wheels is that they are highly affordable.
Top Considerations When Buying the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Bike
With this review that you have seen we know you are dying to get your kid the next big toy. You can buy this with a razor mx650 of your own. However, you will have to consider the following tips to get the best bike
The safety of your kid is paramount. And this is guaranteed. There are a number of features including reliable hand operated rear brake for controlling speed and stopping the bike on an instant. The bike also has a kickstand and tire guards to prevent gravels from hitting your young rider.
It is common knowledge that you should get something pretty easy to maintain. Don’t get a machine that will drain your pockets. The mx350 is a great bike with easy handling, simple user manual, and an easy to maintain bike! You will always have some change.
The seat is generally comfortable and comes with a double stitch. More importantly, the bikes handles have an adjustable rider that your kid can use to get their best comfortable seating and easy control.
Ease of Use
And if you are worried sick about the ease of use, then don’t be. The bike’s size is super fit, the speed is only at 12 mph which means the kid can easily control it and also have the fun of their lives at the same time.
This is often determined with the bikes build that is generally made of steel and pneumatic tires with spot-on grooves. This is a simple explanation of how awesome the bike it and how sturdy it is. It can easily last longer and will enjoy the best lifespan.
While this bike holds up to 140 pounds of weight, there are a few models that could hold slightly less or more. You should determine the capacity in line with the weight of your kid. Make sure the bike you buy is recommended for your kid’s weight.
What the previous users say can go along away. It will help you to determine the kind of experience that your kid can expect and also help you to make the proper adjustments before you hand over the bike to your kid.
This bike comes with a 90-day warranty. This is super awesome as you can easily save a dollar. The same applies if there is after sale servicing, price discounts, and any other offers on inclusive accessories say replaceable battery set.
Simple Tips that Keep Your Electric Motor Bike at High Performance
For your kid’s bike to perform at best and also last long, you need to know a few tips that could come in handy. Here are some of the best that we included in this beginners guide.
Follow the User Manual
This is very important. There are very ideal tips such as keeping your first charge for at least 12 hours that you need to keep in mind. These tips will be of help and more importantly, will help you to keep the bike performing exceptionally well.
Charging Bike Regularly
Because the full battery will only last 1 hour, you need to charge the battery regularly if you need continuous fun for your baby. Make sure that you buy an additional battery or charge your battery regularly. Do not allow the battery to completely drain the power as this can easily damage the batteries.
Inspect Your Bike
You should inspect your bike every time you are done with a race and before you head out for fun. The things to look for will include the following.
- Flat tires
- Faulty brakes
- Bent rims
- Loose rim wires
- Faulty throttle
If you keep these tips close to your heart and also service your bike regularly, your bike will not only last long but you will also have one of the very best fun-filled experiences with your kids always!
Watch Video: How to Assemble the Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Bike
FAQ Of Razor MX350:
For starters, there is always a few concerns that parents have when buying their first Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike. We compiled a few common ones to make your choice easy.
- How Can I Charge the Razor mx350 Bike Battery?
The bike comes with a charger port and a battery charger. If you need the bike to charge, you should just plug in the bike’s charger into the port and power it up to charge. The bike should charge for up to 12 hours for maximum power.
- What Are Some Safety Tips My Kid Has to Know When Riding?
Most important tips are, setting the handles to the comfortable height, checking the brakes and tires before riding, wearing the right gear, using the throttle as advised in the manual, and remaining alert all through the ride.
- How Long Can the Charge Hold in My Motorbike?
Typically, a onetime straight up charge of between 10 – 12 hours should be able to last you up to one hour on your bike and 30 minutes on the least. However, this will majorly depend on the rider’s weight and the maximum weight capacity that the bike can hold.
- Can the Motorbike Go Beyond 12 Miles per Hour?
No. The bike is designed to go up to 12 miles per hour as it is mostly used by kids. This is a great way to minimize injuries and accidents. It is also a great way to keep the bike under control easily.
- How Do I Keep My Kid Safe on the Bike?
First, just give your kid spot on instructions on how to use the bike. Work with the manufacturer’s manual. It will be of great help. Additionally, give your kid the best biking gears. These should include a helmet, riding suit, gloves, hiking boots, and elbow and knee pads among other things.
- Must I Charge the Razor mx350 Bike Regularly?
Like we mentioned above, a single charge of about 12 hours will only last a maximum of one hour. What this means is that if your kid loves the bike then you’d have to charge it every day before use. This isn’t much if you have the nice plan in place.
- Can I Control the Speed that My Kid Rides With?
Of course! The best thing about this electric motorbike is that you can easily design a speed control system for your kid. This is much easier if you choose a razor mx350 governor to install on the bike.
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike is the ultimate speed toy that any loving parent can buy their kid. Thanks to its cool design and surprisingly awesome features. We understand that choosing a toy can be tough. However, if you were to choose between hundreds of electronically powered motor machines, the Razor MX350 would be the real deal any day any time.
Let’s hope that our Razor mx350 review has helped you and you can now gift your kid the best electric bike of the century. The Razor was founded in 2000 and has fast become a household brand for many homes! Don’t be left behind. Give your kid the fun that they need today.